Your child should bring the following items to kindergarten (all clearly named)
- One plastic mug with handle
- Change of clothing
- Two shady hats
- One small hand towel no larger than 30cm square with a curtain ring or loop attached to the centre, NOT the edge.
- *One drawstring bag approximately 60cm square to hold sheets. Named clearly on the OUTSIDE of the bag.
- *One bottom sheet made from summer material
- *One light summer top sheet
- One small pillow (optional)
- One small blanket during winter
- *One drawstring library bag measuring 50cm x 60cm. Named clearly on the OUTSIDE of the bag.
- Lunch in a SMALL plastic lunch box (NOT insulated) and fruit for morning tea. If you think your child will be hungry before 11am, please bring some cut up fruit or vegetables in a named container (Munch & Crunch).
All items should be clearly labelled with the child’s name
Items marked with a * are available as a set from the Centre at a cost of $55.00.