Your child should bring the following items to kindergarten (all clearly named)
- One plastic mug with handle
- Change of clothing
- Two shady hats
- Healthy snack for afternoon (Mini Kindy group only)
- One small hand towel no larger than 30cm square with a curtain ring or loop attached to the centre, NOT the edge.
- *One drawstring bag approximately 60cm square to hold sheets. Named clearly on the OUTSIDE of the bag.
- *One bottom sheet made from summer material
- *One light summer top sheet
- One small pillow (optional)
- One small blanket during winter
- *One drawstring library bag measuring 50cm x 60cm. Named clearly on the OUTSIDE of the bag.
- Lunch in a SMALL compact plastic lunch box (NOT insulated) and some fruit for morning tea (no drink bottles, ‘poppers’ or cooling bricks required as lunches are kept in the fridge). .
All items should be clearly labelled with the child’s name
Items marked with a * are available as a set from the Centre at a cost of $50.00.
Above items 6 to 12 do not apply to our Mini Kindy group.